Pages

31 January 2010

Newport

I know a very fashionable and witty person named Earrings. Here is my version of a Sartorialist entry on Earrings:



We hung out in Newport this weekend, at a place I like to call The Vortex, because once you hang out there, you have a LOT of trouble leaving. Bike Rides. Every movie you've ever wanted to watch. Hot tubs in grottoes. Beach walks. Porches made for wine and sunsets. AND...



One of my favorite dogs. I call him Brinkles.

It was a beautiful weekend.



A weekend that some people could have spent time taking down their Christmas llamas. But I'm glad they didn't, so I could enjoy seeing it.



It was amazing. Just what I needed. I think Brinkels was worn out by all the extra attention, but I know inside he hopes I'll come back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, poor Brinkles w/ the cone on :( Sounds like a fun weekend - who has a Christmas Llama - SOOO random!! I'm glad at least one Wayman girl is blogging this month ;)

    ReplyDelete