Today was free breakfast sandwhich day at Subway in LA. I stopped by right before the deadline, got my egg white on light wheat english muffin with green peppers and tomoato, along with a free cup of coffee, and went to work. I saved the sandwich for lunch, re-heated just a smidge and it was delightful! AND FREE! And, best of all, it was only 2 points (Weight Watchers). So basically their marketing idea totally worked. I am definitely stopping by for that sandwhich in the future.
To make things even MORE exiciting (Dare I even say that is possible?) I filled out a survey for Starbucks and get a free tall drink. I never get the tall size, I mean it's the size of a sippy cup, but since it's freedom day, I'll embrace it enthusiastically.
On a more serious note, I am also embracing the freedom that comes from knowing Jesus as my savior. Oh, how sweet it is to trust in Jesus. He is mighty to save! He knows exactly what is going on in my life, and I can trust that He will lead me and guide me for His name's sake (Psalm 31:3).
Galatians 2:20
"I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the son of God who loved me and gave himself for me." Amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment