Pages

14 July 2010

Cinderella...and Me!

Being an aunt is the best job I've had to date. Not only do you get to love some little ones as if they are your own minus the great responsibility, but you get to be loved back and in a way that you haven't been loved before. In two (long) weeks I'll get to see my two favorite little people, right here in Los Angeles! Nothing gets to my heart like those two Z's. My sister has been prepping Zoey for Disneyland, and she is OH so excited about seeing Cinderella, her castle, and the teacup ride. So excited in fact that she has made a paper chain to count down the days. My sister and I used to make paper countdown chains for Christmas, vacations, birthdays...and now I am at the end of a little dreamer's countdown! Here is an excerpt from my sister's email yesterday:

"she is SO SO SO SO SO excited about the whole trip, she prayed tonight for one thing only: 'Thank you for seeing LaLa (that's me!) and the castle when I get to the top' (of her countdown chain)"

Not lost on me: I ranked before the castle. Oh to love, and to be loved in return!

No comments:

Post a Comment