Pages

30 June 2009

Kids Today...

One of these toys is real, one isn't...I found one to be hilarious and the other somewhat disturbing:

Plain Pamela and God Game

One is a mediocre to unfortunate looking Barbie Doll that boosts the confidence of "regular girls" everywhere.

The other is a computer game where you make up gods with various powers and then control people's lives and have them worship you. I found out about this game when a kid I know told me that over the weekend he created a god on this game with demonic powers and then forced all the people in his kingdom to bow down and worship him and that it was "awesome". I wonder if by awesome he meant creepy?

Oh how I miss the days when I used to hide my guinea pigs somewhere in my room, leave them for 2 minutes and then "rescue" them by wrapping a ton of toilet paper around them to heal their imaginary wounds...

No comments:

Post a Comment